Position (General Shift Only)Required Experience
- Education: UG - Any Specialization, PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization (Science background)
- Develop efficient and focused Medical web content to provide readers access to information in a user-friendly manner.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives for improving efficiencies and improving overall content quality.
- Coordination with the line of authority, designers, multimedia department and development department, leader managers, business development team for completion of projects/tasks, delivery department.
- Should be able to work and guide (Content search, editing, storyboard creation etc.) on multimedia deliverables such as interactive CDs, patient education films, e-detailing films, websites, animations/calculators, etc.
- Quality check of several types of documents such as review articles, product monographs, newsletters, case reports, scientific booklets, CME kits, journal summaries, etc.